Episode 6: How to build a successful business from scratch from business wizard
Do you want to learn how to build a business starting from nothing, what personality traits you need to bring and where todays greatest opportunities are? Learn from serial entrepreneur Nick Stammers who even got awarded by Queen Elizabeth II. for his business accolades and get your free gift at https://www.ronnyleber.com/gift
- 00:00 Intro & Meet Nick Stammers
- 02:23 The most important decision when starting the career
- 04:41 The spark that ignited the journey to build a fortune
- 07:07 Preparing your mind and creating a plan to overcome obstacles when starting your business
- 10:15 How to choose the right business
- 12:56 What is necessary to succeed in business
- 15:36 Opportunities that are transforming the world right now
- 17:26 What is business really
- 19:25 What personality traits are necessary to succeed in the business world and the power of a team
- 23:12 The freedom that success brings
- 25:36 Success is not everything. Gratitude is key to fulfillment
- 28:27 How to create more meaning in your life through contribution
- 32:47 Scarcity vs abundance in a world of caring: life is about what you do for others
- 35:28 Building 2 planes out of airplane kits and actually flying them
- 38:01 Coming from a not very adventurous family to developing an adventurers attitude
- 39:41 Becoming a pilot
- 40:48 How a trip to Mont Blanc ended up exploring the south and the north pole
- 43:36 What you find on the north and south pole and what Nick learned for his life
- 45:52 Inspirations from Nick: role model, book tip and something that Nick cannot live without
- 47:45 Where to find Nick
- 48:23 Closing thoughts and thanks to Nick
Welcome to The Ronny Leber Show, where we bring you fascinating guests from the worlds of sports, business, and entertainment with inspiring stories of success and overcoming obstacles. In this week’s episode, we are excited to have serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, pilot, philanthropist, and adventurer, Nick Stammers as our guest. He has been to both poles and has been awarded by her majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
In this 50-minute interview, Nick shares his valuable insights and experiences on how to build a business from scratch. He discusses the most important decision when starting a career, the spark that ignited his journey to build a fortune, and how to prepare your mind and create a plan to overcome obstacles when starting your own business.
Nick also shares his thoughts on how to choose the right business, what is necessary to succeed in business, and the opportunities that are transforming the world right now. He emphasizes the importance of personality traits and the power of a team in achieving success.
In addition to business, Nick also shares his adventures, including building two planes out of airplane kits, becoming a pilot, and exploring the south and north poles. He shares what he learned during these adventures and how it has impacted his life.
If you want to learn from an expert in entrepreneurship and adventure, this is an episode you won’t want to miss. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy this fascinating interview with Nick Stammers.
Make sure to watch the entire episode and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel for more inspiring content like this.
Thank you for tuning in to The Ronny Leber Show.
This weeks guest: Awarded serial entrepreneur Nick Stammers
Book: The Entrepreneur Attitude: How to create a successful business and live a meaningful life on your terms: https://amzn.to/3mZ0UB8