Want to know the secret of becoming a motivational speaker? Whether you want to become a successful book author or you simply want to inspire an audience and change lives, this episode of the Ronny Leber Show with the Queen of Personal Development Loren Lahav is a must watch! Also make sure to get your free gift at https://www.ronnyleber.com/gift
- 00:00 Introduction & meet Loren Lahav
- 01:02 The rebel from the small town
- 01:57 Early Vet dreams through CNN anchor ending up in sports marketing
- 03:50 Discovering the working field inside of personal development
- 07:07 The meaning and development of personal development
- 09:02 The life lesson of listening to both sides of a story
- 10:19 Working with Tony Robbins for more than 3 decades
- 12:48 „Get in line and stay in line“ vs today’s instant gratification world
- 15:42 Figuring out who you really are at your core
- 18:49 The power of your own identity and the words „I am“
- 21:43 The value of an emotional outcome in any conversation and learning to speak in public
- 25:15 „The person who is most resourceful always wins“ and always finding a way
- 28:29 How to stand out in todays field of public speaking
- 30:59 Being real and finding your own style on stage
- 34:07 Declining an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show to stay true to yourself
- 37:49 How to start out to become a successful author and then becoming recommended by Peoples magazine
- 39:26 How to find the right idea or topic for your book
- 42:06 Why is giving a must for a successful person
- 45:22 Lorens source of inspiration, the best book she ever read and what she cannot live without
- 46:57 Where to find more about Loren Lahav and how to work with her
- 47:39 Staying true to who you are
- 48:17 The power of manifestation boards
Welcome to The Ronny Leber Show, where every week we bring you fascinating guests from the world of sports, business, and entertainment with inspiring stories of success and overcoming obstacles. This week, we have a very special guest, Loren Lahav, the Queen of Personal Development, live from Las Vegas, Nevada.
Loren is an American talk show host, television producer, mom, wife, author, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, who has shared the stage with Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, Erin Brockovich, and many more. She has a huge heart and an incredible story of her own journey to share.
In this 50-minute interview, Loren takes us on a journey from her rebellious teenage years in a small town in Ashville, North Carolina to becoming the Queen of Personal Development. She talks about her early dreams of being a vet and her career journey that ultimately led her to sports marketing, and then to the working field of personal development.
Loren shares her insights on the meaning and development of personal development, and the value of listening to both sides of a story. She also talks about her more than three-decade-long partnership with Tony Robbins and his teachings, and the importance of finding your own style on stage to stand out in today’s field of public speaking.
As an author, Loren shares her tips on finding the right idea or topic for your book and becoming a successful author, including how she turned down an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show to stay true to herself.
Throughout the interview, Loren emphasizes the importance of being true to yourself and finding your own identity, the value of an emotional outcome in any conversation, and the power of giving to others.
In addition to her inspiring story, Loren shares her source of inspiration, the best book she ever read, and what she cannot live without. She also tells us where to find more about her and how to work with her.
Don’t miss this incredible interview with the Queen of Personal Development, Loren Lahav, on The Ronny Leber Show. Tune in to learn how you can develop your own path to success and overcome any obstacles along the way.
This weeks guest: The Queen of Personal Development Loren Lahav
Own Your Worth Experience: https://www.ownyourworthexperience.com