How stage coaching can help you to inspire your audience
In this article I will show you why an optimal stage presence is important especially in professional situations and how you can inspire your audience: through professional stage coaching. In over a decade of stage experience as a presenter and keynote speaker and more than 5 million people I was able to reach, I learned many things that work – that’s exactly what this is about.
Improve your stage presence
Your ideal stage presence has a lot to do with your ability to communicate and interact with other people. In everyday life, in private life and also on the professional level, we meet people every day with whom we communicate consciously or even subconsciously. Each of us is a receiver and sender of signals to the same extent. The signals consist of body posture, verbal and non-verbal communication.
The first impression counts
Within a few tenths of a second after we meet a person, we evaluate and judge him or her based on the signals sent out. The famous first impression is formed. You may have heard the saying, “There’s no second chance for a first impression!”"When we meet a person, within a few tenths of a second, we evaluate and judge him or her based on the signals sent out. The famous first impression is formed Click To Tweet
In many cases, this first impression is crucial for further communication processes. Because this is where the foundation for trust, sympathy and harmony is laid. The first impression is decisive for whether you are on the same wavelength.
If you can show your best side right at the beginning of your performance by means of your charisma, you influence this first impression and thus also set the course for a successful cooperation with business partners, employees and friends.
Hör auf zu raten, wie du dein Publikum begeisterst
Ich sende dir kostenlos meine geheimen Zutaten, um dein Publikum zu begeistern! In der MAGIC MOMENTS FORMEL lernst du, wie du mit jedem Publikum ein emotionales Erlebnis schaffen kannst, um eine tiefere emotionale Bindung zu dir und deiner Marke zu erzeugen.
Who needs stage coaching?
This type of coaching is useful for anyone who is on the public stage in one way or another. These can be, for example:
- Entrepreneurs who want to give a keynote at their company’s kick-off event and get the workforce in the mood for a new year
- Top executives who regularly host staff meetings and want to be perceived as leaders
- Professional athletes who are in the public eye, already have a community and want to grow their influence
- Public figures who want to raise their market value through clear communication
- Top level influencers who want to increase their impact in their community.
In summary, professional stage coaching is useful for anyone who has an audience and wants to make a bigger impact with their message."Professional stage coaching is useful for those who have an audience and want to make a bigger impact with their message." Click To Tweet
What do I need stage coaching for? In these situations a stagecoach helps
Stage coaching helps you to sharpen and optimize your external presence. If your profession or vocation regularly takes you on stage, then stage coaching will not only give you more confidence, but will also help you to better deal with fear and stage fright in order to master your next stage appearance with confidence.
Stage coaching will help you in the following situations:
- to be even better prepared for your next speech, possibly as a keynote speaker, to make your points with full confidence and to wow your audience
- better deal with stage fright so that you can face your next speech calmly and without anxiety
- use your confident body language and non-verbal communication to present yourself convincingly
- give your voice even more resonance and influence through targeted voice training, so that you can reach your audience on all stages.
- give your presentation a clear structure. With a stagecoach and his training, your speech on stage gets more pep and gains sharpness and clarity
- at meetings where you want to reach your employees or customers even better – no matter if it is an internal team event or if you want to inspire your customers externally for a new product of your company
- in interviews, podcasts and spontaneous stage situations such as award ceremonies, where you want to cut a good figure and your communication should reflect your image
- in situations where successful networking and a good appearance are required to raise and emphasize your own profile in order to be perceived as an adequate partner
- in sales meetings, where you represent your company and receive tips for your ideal presentation through stage coaching
- in a virtual presentation at virtual events or hybrid events, in order to strengthen the relationship with your community or your team by means of video conferencing tips
Strengthen your own self-confidence through stage coaching
Training with a coach who, like me, has worked for years on managing stress, anxiety and stage fright when giving a speech often begins a process of personal optimization. Through the support you will succeed in the following:
Sharpen your own profile
The impact of your profile begins in the perception of your counterpart. The prerequisite for a convincing perception is to get clarity about your self-perception – your own profile.
It is important that you are convinced of what you are doing. Intrinsic motivation starts with the fire inside you that is ignited by your passion. You are most convincing when you can feel that your power comes from within yourself. Being authentically present, mastering a presentation with confidence, that is the goal of stage coaching. This applies not only to motivational speakers, but to anyone who wants to move their audience."You are most convincing when you can feel that your power comes from within yourself. Being authentic, mastering a presentation with confidence, that is the result of #StageCoaching." Click To Tweet
Structure your messages clearly
In addition to your personal presence, stage coaching also deals with your core message. The knowledge and emotions you want to pass on to your audience must be structured in such a way that your audience can process this information. Your performance therefore needs a clear structure, a dramaturgy and a simple and pictorial language.
Conscious use of body language and voice
A stagecoach teaches you to use your body language consciously and purposefully – from the use of your gestures and facial expressions to the non-verbal convincing with your body.
How to successfully use your voice is another exciting topic of stage coaching. You may know the saying: “The tone makes the music”… because it is not only important what you say, but also how you say something.
An authentic appearance, which is coherent and convincing
As mentioned at the beginning, there is no second chance for the first impression. The moment you can be perceived by your counterpart, communication begins. Your appearance – whether clothing, make-up or hairstyle as well as your habitus – should be such that your personality is underlined. Here it is essential to know “how do I appear to others”."There is no second chance for a first impression. The moment you can be perceived by others, #communication begins." Click To Tweet
Convincing in online presentations
Also in virtual meetings and successful webinars your presence should get a hundred points. However, some aspects like lack of physical presence and limited body language have to be considered. In coaching, you learn to compensate for these obstacles with other factors. In virtual presenting, camera, light and sound as well as the choice of the right background and technical equipment come to the forefront.
How does working with a coach for your next stage appearance work?
In order to complete a successful stage coaching you need first of all with a big reason – yor why! Your why is a motivation and that in turn is the fuel that will ultimately get you to your goal.
The second step is to determine your what – that is, your goal. What do you want to achieve with stage coaching? The more clarity you already have about your goal, the faster you will get there.
Depending on what your goal is, the stage coaching will then be adjusted. The individual sessions can then be held in blocks or spread over a longer period of time. The important thing is that everything is tailored to the client – whether face-to-face or virtual.
Do you feel addressed or do you have further questions? Then feel free to contact me or send me an email.
Ask Ronny to coach you for your next performance
Click on the button and send a non-binding request to Ronny to be your coach for your next keynote, speech or presentation.
Enjoy your next performances and presentations
All in all: stage coaching works! If you feel like you need support with this, I’m happy to help! Let me support you before your next official appearance at a meeting, an event or a presentation.
You’ll notice how easily you deliver presentations and how much you enjoy performing when you are in your optimal stage presence. Being in your power to appear authentic and at your best will also positively impact your personal life as a nice side effect.
What is your most important question for your next stage performance? Write me the question in a comment.